I had a few users contact me regarding their Visio application crashing every time they opened it up. They are using Windows 7 x64 with Office Visio x32.
To resolve this issue:
- Start Visio as administrator by Shift-right clicking the Visio shortcut and select “Run as administrator.”
- Select File then Options.
- Select Add-Ins from the links on the left of the Options dialog.
- Click the Go… button next to the Manage COM Add-ins drop-down list at the bottom of the Options dialog.
- Select the Send to Bluetooth add-in and click Remove.
This has worked every time and hopefully it will work for you